Talents, also called traits, are a specific type of abilities. Just as any ability, a talent alters or adds to the behavior of the scroll it's on. However, because its mechanics is very common, a talent isn't described with full sentences but is only represented by keywords.
A scroll can have any number of talents, although many scrolls don't have any.
List of talents[edit | edit source]
- Armor X
- All combat damage dealt to [this unit] is reduced by [X].
- Curse X
- This unit takes [X] extra damage any time it takes damage.
- Dominion: XXX
- Creature comes in play with Countdown set to 0.
- Inspiring: XXX
- This unit attacks at a specific section of the board.
- Pillage: XXX
- Ranged attack
- This unit does not take damage from attacking Spiky units.
- If opponent blocking unit is destroyed, this creature will continue its attack.
- When [this unit] deals damage to a creature, that creature is destroyed.
- Spiky X
- When [this unit] is attacked in melee, [this unit] deals [X] damage to attacking unit.